Saturday, April 5, 2008

Cooking Rainbow cookies

today I made rainbow cookies. Here I am mixing the ingredients.


Now I am putting the dough on the cooking tray.
MMmmm they smell yummy already!
Here are our finished Rainbow cookies. MMmmmMMmmmLook at that cookie stack. Yum.
Here I am eating them :0)Here is Conner eating them :0)

****************************************

Yesterday I had some Birthday money and Mum & Dad took me to Toys 'R' us and I bought this Fisher Price Arts & Crafts studio that plugs into our computer. I can make lots of different things like...cards, colouring in, dot to dots & drawings and I can print them out too and even put them in a gallery.talissa xxxxxxxxxxxxoooooooooooo

3 comments:

Louise said...

Oooh YUM YUM your cookies look cool!

And so does your new craft studio!

Lucky you :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Talissa, your cookies were very yummy. I only got one so I think you should make some more next time.
Love you
Daddy

Anonymous said...

Hello Talissa

My name is Susan and I am a friend of your mums. I live in Sydney.

I am very excited to see you have your own blog. That's pretty cool isn't it.

I love the look of those cookies you baked. I wish I could eat one right now. They look very yummy.

I have a daughter who is named Amanda. She is 7 years old and she also likes Charlie and Lola.

I hope you are having a happy day. I will come back and visit your blog again another day.

Bye bye, love from Susan xxoo